Most accurate were two loads, Hornady and Australian Outback, with 168-grain Hollow Point Boattail bullets.
What does HBPT stand for?
HBPT stands for Hollow Point Boattail (bullet)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HBPT
We have 2 other meanings of HBPT in our Acronym Attic
- Hospital Bioterrorism Preparedness Planning Committee (California)
- Hal Bringman Public Relations (Los Angeles, CA)
- Hand-Bunched Pressed Rolled (cigars)
- High Blood Pressure Research Council of Australia
- Hamilton Beach Proctor Silex
- Hamlyn Banks Primary School (Australia)
- Harlan Bioproducts for Science, Inc. (Harlan Laboratories)
- Health Benefits Performance Suite (software; VitalSpring Technologies)
- Hamster Buccal Pouch Tissue
- Histamine Bronchial Provocation Test
- Haemophilus B Polysaccharide Vaccine
- Huntington Beach Pop Warner Football (California)
- Harry Boy Quakers (gaming clan)
- Health Belief Questionnaire
- Hic Bene Quiescat (Latin: May He Rest Peacefully Here, epigraphy)
- Human-Based Quality Activity
- Homogeneous Bright QSO (Quasi-Stellar Object) Survey
- Három Betûs Rövidítés (Hungarian: Three Letter Abbreviation)
- Harvard Business Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
The intermediate-weight 140-grain bullets, such as Hornady's InterLock Boattail Soft Point and Sierra's Hollow Point Boattail, offer good versatility for a variety of game, and both shot well with W-780 and Reloder 25.
These are all hand inspected, hollow point boattail projectiles.