uk , and subsequently during the launch of our other new channels," said Matthew Duffy, Business Development Director, Hollinger Telegraph New Media (HTNM).
What does HTNM stand for?
HTNM stands for Hollinger Telegraph New Media
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HTNM
We have 1 other meaning of HTNM in our Acronym Attic
- Hyperbaric Technicians and Nurses Association (Adelaide, Australia)
- Horse Trials New Brunswick (Canada)
- Hill Tracts NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) Forum
- Human Tumor Necrosis Factor
- Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest (Nevada)
- Human Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor P75
- Human Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor
- Hospitality Technology Next Generation (also seen as Hotel Technology Next Generation)
- High Titer Non Murine
- High-Tech and New Media (Club)
- Hollinger Telegraph New Media Limited
- HiRes Thermal Neutron Porosity (petrophysics)
- Hometown News Release
- Hydroxyl-Terminated Liquid Natural Rubber
- Hometown News Release Program
- High Temperature Nomex Silicone (tubing)
- Horse Trials Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Healthcare Trustees of New York State
- Happy to Oblige
- Hard to Operate (vehicle repair)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chyron Internet Services will supply a specified amount of bandwidth (10GB, approximately 200x3 minute streams per day at 56Kbps/per month) together with equipment, technical and consultancy services to ensure the efficient operation of the service to Hollinger Telegraph New Media Limited (the publishers of the Daily Telegraph online).
Dan Colson, Chairman of Hollinger Telegraph New Media, said, "This is a tremendously exciting digital venture with a partner whose core values and dedication to quality mirror our own.