The "Young at Art" Auction Project "Yout at Art" was a combined effort of the entire art staff of the Hollidaysburg Area School District sparked by one art instructor, Phyllis McConnell.
What does HASD stand for?
HASD stands for Hollidaysburg Area School District (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HASD
We have 7 other meanings of HASD in our Acronym Attic
- Health and Social Care Advisory Service (United Kingdom)
- Head and Spinal Cord Injury
- Human Applications Standard Computer Interface (Epson)
- Help Afghan School Children Organization
- Hellenic Association of Supportive Care of the Oral Cavity in Cancer (University of Athens; Athens, Greece)
- Harvard Arts and Sciences Computer Services
- Hanover Area School District (Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania)
- Have A Superior Day
- Hazleton Area School District (Hazleton, Pennsylvania)
- Hempfield Area School District (Greensburg, Pennsylvania)
- Hortonville Area School District (Hortonville, WI)
- Humanist Association of San Diego (California)
- Huntingdon Area School District (Harborcreek, Pennsylvania)
- High-Accuracy Strapdown Accelerometer
- Historisk Arkiv for Syvende Dags Adventisterne i Danmark (Danish: Seventh-Day Adventist Church Historical Archive)
- Hemophilia Association of San Diego County
- Houston Area School District Internal Auditors (Texas)
- Hospital Association of San Diego and Imperial Counties (California)
- High Altitude Satellite Drag Model
- High Arctic Stratus Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each of the 10 schools was chosen for their involvement in top-flight civics programs: Allentown School District - Ritter Elementary School Cheltenham School District - Cedarbrook Middle School Hempfield Area School District - Hempfield Senior High School Hollidaysburg Area School District - Hollidaysburg High School Mt.