Kees serves on the advisory board of several scientific journals and he is scientific director of the Holland Research School of Molecular Chemistry.
What does HRSMC stand for?
HRSMC stands for Holland Research School of Molecular Chemistry (The Netherlands)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hard Red Spring Wheat Index
- Healthcare Resolution Services, Inc. (Akron, OH)
- High Resolution Seismic Imaging (Halliburton)
- High-Resolution Satellite Imagery
- High-temperature Reusable Surface Insulation
- Human Rights Students Initiative (Central European University)
- Human Resources Services and Information Center (US Coast Guard)
- History of Reading Special Interest Group (International Reading Association; est. 1975)
- Helsingin Ranskalais Suomalainen Koulu (Finnish: Helsinki Franco-Finnish School)
- Hydrology and Remote Sensing Laboratory (Beltsville, MD; Agricultural Research Service; US Department of Agriculture)
- High Resolution Source Monitor Units (specification of semiconductor parameter analyzer)
- High Resolution Solar Observatory
- High Risk Sex Offender (criminal classification)
- Hinged Right, Swing Out (doors)
- Housing Revitalization Support Office (military housing; US DoD)
- Association of Human Resource System Professionals
- Health Reform Support Project (Yemen; World Bank)
- Heart Rate-Systolic Pressure Product (cardiology)
- High Resistance Skin Points (acupuncture)
- Hillsborough River State Park (Tallahassee, FL)