What does HASTIC stand for?
HASTIC stands for Hokkaido Aerospace Science and Technology Incubation Center (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Humanities, Arts, Science and Technology Advanced Collaboratory
- Health and Safety Technology and Management Ltd (UK)
- Heart of America Scottish Terrier Club (Cottage Grovel, MN)
- High Altitude Sports Training Complex (Northern Arizona University; Flagstaff, AZ)
- Half Fourier Acquisition Single Shot Turbo Spin Echo
- Heart and Stroke Trust Endeavour (cardiology; UK)
- Host Analysis Signature Trace Engine
- Houston Area S-Series and T-Series Enthusiasts
- Hub for Action on School Transportation Emissions (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Hoosier Association of Science Teachers, Inc.
- Hot Asphalt Short Tempers Unholy Rites (gaming)
- Hobart Area Supply Upgrade (Australia)
- Humanities Academic Skills Unit (La Trobe University; Australia)
- Harvey Sarcoma Virus
- Helicoverpa armigera Stunt Virus
- Harrow Association of Somali Voluntary Organisations (Somalia)
- High-Activity Solid Waste
- High-Amplitude Slow Wave (sleep)
- Health and Safety At Work Etc. Act (UK; also seen has HSWA)
- Hamburger Synchrotronstrahlungslabor