The Von Hoffman Building, a mixed-use loft building at 29 West 26th Street in the NoMad neighborhood of Manhattan, with an asking price of $4,950,000.
What does HOF stand for?
HOF stands for Hoffman Building (Alexandria, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HOF
We have 39 other meanings of HOF in our Acronym Attic
- Head of Finance (various organizations)
- Head Over Feet (Alanis Morissette song)
- Heart of Florida (various organizations)
- Heat Of Formation
- Heat of Fusion
- Heavy on Flag (gaming)
- Height-Of-Function (altitude AGL at which the fuze functions)
- Heliocentric Orbital Frame (astrodynamics)
- Higher-Order Function (programming)
- History of Flight
- Home Office Facility
- Honda Foundation (est. 1977)
- House of Flavors (Ludington, Michigan restaurant)
- House of Friendship (various locations)
- House of Fun
- Hawaii Organic Farmers Association (Hilo, HI)
- Head of Finance and Administration
- Heart of Ohio Ferret Association & Rescue
- Hydrogen, Oxygen, Fluorine, Bromine, Iodine, Nitrogen, Chlorine (diatomic elements)
- Hall of Fame Classic
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8221; To learn more about The Hoffman Building and space availability, call Angela Harwell, Broker/Realtor[R] of 6/10 Commercial at (863) 595-0237, email aharwell@610corp.
As a remedy, she added, "we immediately tried to put a plan into place to consolidate our headquarters move it out of the Hoffman Building in Alexandria to Fort Eustis so we could eliminate the seam between our headquarters.