Presenting some mental exercises, Dr Abdulhamid said everybody enjoys the miracle of the conscious and subconscious, adding that children should be trained to practise games like Sudoku, crossword puzzles, optical illusion pictures and hocus focus.
What does HOFO stand for?
HOFO stands for Hocus Focus (wireless remote follow focus system for focusing motion picture cameras)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HOFO
- Hostile Fire Indicator
- House of Flying Jaggers (band promoter)
- Hot Oil Flow Loop
- Hall of Fame Memorabilia
- Hall of Fame Monitor (baseball)
- Harmonics of Frequency Modulation
- Hofmeester (Dutch)
- House of Marketing (Essex, UK marketing company)
- Hydrographic/Oceanographic Fleet Mobilization Plan
- Hooked on Fishing Not on Drugs
- Howardforums.com (website)
- Hall of Fame Players Association (est. 1999)
- Heat & Oil Resistant & Flame Retardant
- Heat Oil Fire Resistant (insulation of cable and wires)
- Home of Franklin D Roosevelt National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center (Davenport, FL)
- Hall of Fame Standards
- Hopewell Furnace National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Humanists of Ft. Worth (Texas)
- Hammer of Glory (annual relay; Philly Beer Week; Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Postal Service Kwanzaa stamp, also elicited a positive response from Pamela Dixon, whose company, Hocus Focus Baby Products, designs and manufactures blankets and bibs for small children.
CLUE 1 HOCUS FOCUS Alchemists (medieval chemists) believed they could convert the mystery element into gold (Au)--both members of the same period, or row on the periodic table.