KSS Architects, an award winning architectural design firm headquartered in Princeton, NJ, with an office in Philadelphia, is designing a 68,000 s/f addition and renovation to the Scandling College Center at Hobart and William Smith Colleges.
What does HWSC stand for?
HWSC stands for Hobart and William Smith Colleges (New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HWSC
We have 3 other meanings of HWSC in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Waste Services Association
- Hazardous Waste Storage Area
- Heads of Workplace Safety Authorities (New South Wales, Australia)
- Hickory Willow Swim Association
- Homeschool World Series Association (est. 2000)
- Houston Women's Soccer Association
- Hazardous Waste Siting Advisory Committee (Australia)
- High Wycombe Sub Aqua Club (UK)
- Helicopter Wave Serial Assignment Table (Marine Corps document used for planning amphibious assaults)
- Hawaii Water Service Company (Lahaina, HI)
- Heads of Workplace Safety and Compensation Authorities (Australia)
- Hazardous Waste Site Data Base
- Hoof Wall Separation Disease
- Hot Water Safety Discharge System
- Healthy Worker Survivor Effect (epidemiology)
- Health and Welfare Sector Education and Training Authority (South Africa)
- Haemofiltration Without Substitution Fluid
- Harris Westminster Sixth Form (school; London, UK)
- Hazardous Waste Storage Facility
- Hazardous Waste Superfund Collection
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] One nice thing about trees is that, unlike animals, their tissues keep a detailed record of what conditions were like during their lifetimes, says paleoecologist Nan Arens of Hobart and William Smith Colleges in Geneva, N.
Hobart and William Smith Colleges Admissions Office; Geneva, NY 315.
Craig Rimmerman, professor of political science at Hobart and William Smith Colleges, agrees.
Julia James of Hobart and William Smith Colleges in Geneva, New York; Allyssa Lamb of the University of Washington, Bothell; and Oluwabusaya Folarin of Morehouse College in Atlanta were selected from 963 applicants endorsed by 366 colleges and universities to attend the University of Oxford in England.
REMP is a perfect example of how to make economic principles work to save the environment," says Thomas Drennen, an assistant professor of economics at Hobart and William Smith Colleges in Geneva, New York.
The senior vice president of Hobart and William Smith Colleges was fired after failing to submit new data to the college rankings department at U.
Named for the first woman in America to receive a doctor of medicine degree, the award is given by Hobart and William Smith Colleges.