DLA Piper lawyers are set to provide pro bono legal assistance to rural, regional and remote communities in Southern Tasmania via Skype and other high speed broadband enabled video conferencing technologies, as part of a National Broadband Network (NBN) based legal assistance program developed in partnership with the National Pro Bono Resource Centre (NPBRC) and Hobart Community Legal Service (HCLS).
What does HCLS stand for?
HCLS stands for Hobart Community Legal Service (Hobart, Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCLS
We have 10 other meanings of HCLS in our Acronym Attic
- Highly Cross-Linked Polyethylene
- High Confidence, Low Probability of Failure
- Harris Chain of Lakes Restoration Council (Lake County, Florida)
- Hairy Cell Leukemia Research Foundation
- Homeowner Construction Lien Recovery Fund
- Health Care and Life Sciences (Semantic Web Activity)
- Heave-Compensated Landing System (oil industry)
- Helicopter Cargo Letdown Spotter
- Hidalgo County Library System (Texas)
- High Cost Loop Support (US FCC)
- Hope and Care for Little Souls (orphan ministry)
- Health Care and Life Sciences Interest Group
- Headway Controller Left Side Sensor
- High Capacity Lumber Tester
- Homeplace Community Land Trust (Ann Arbor, MI)
- High Combined Loan to Value (mortgage)
- Home Equity Combined Loan to Value
- Head Cup Load Unit
- Health Care Libraries Unit (UK)
- Hekimian Command Language Utility
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first round of successful applicants are: North West Community Legal Centre (Devonport) Tasmania Hobart Community Legal Service Redfern Legal Centre providing services to Armidale in New South Wales Welfare Rights Centre South Australia.