It is stated that Ho Chi Minh City will become part of a 3X-weekly Addis Ababa-Bangkok-Kuala Lumpur-Ho Chi Minh City routing using a Boeing 767-300ER.
What does HCM stand for?
HCM stands for Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of HCM
We have 158 other meanings of HCM in our Acronym Attic
- High Capacity Mount
- High Capacity Multiplexing
- High Council Members (gaming)
- High-Performance (Voice) Compression Module (Cisco)
- Highest Common Multiple (mathematics)
- Highway Capacity Manual
- Hispanic Consumer Market (sector)
- History of Coal Mining
- Hitachi Cable Manchester (Manchester, NH)
- Hitachi Construction Machinery (Japan)
- Hollow Cathode Magnetron (semiconductors)
- Honda Canada Manufacturing
- Hord Coplan Macht (design firm; Baltimore, MD)
- Horiko Capital Management (Japan)
- Horizontal Connection Module (energy production)
- House Concurrent Memorial (US Congress)
- Human Capital Management
- Hundred Cubic Meters (volume)
- HVAC Control Module
- Hyaluron Contract Manufacturing (Burlington, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In conjunction with its partner airlines, the new Ho Chi Minh City service extends Etihad Airways' total flight network reach to 21 ASEAN destinations.
In conjunction with its partner airlines, the new Ho Chi Minh City service extends Etihad's total flight network reach to 21 Asean destinations.
NAGOYA, May 28 Kyodo Vietnam Airlines said Friday it will inaugurate regular flights between Ho Chi Minh City and Central Japan International Airport, the chief gateway to Nagoya known as Centrair, in August.
SPCT will further establish Ho Chi Minh City as the country's main commercial hub.
IBM, in a statement, also said it had agreed to collaborate with Vietnam National University's University of Technology in Ho Chi Minh City and with VNU's College of Technology in Hanoi.
The former glam rock singer, whose real name is Paul Gadd, was driven from Thu Duc prison to Ho Chi Minh City airport, from where he will be deported back to Britain.
Tokyo, Japan, July 3, 2006 - (JCN) - Renesas Technology has decided to construct a new building in Ho Chi Minh City to expand the semiconductor development and design capability of its subsidiary, Renesas Design Viet Nam Co.