The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (BBC Two, today, 5.
What does HHGTTG stand for?
HHGTTG stands for Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy (Douglas Adams book)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Harris and Harris Group, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Hudson Highland Group, Inc
- Heritage Hills Golf Resort and Conference Center (York, PA)
- Halton Hills Generating Station (Canada)
- Happy Hookers Golf Society (Ireland)
- Harrow and Hillingdon Geological Society (UK)
- Histologic/Histochemical Grading System (osteoarthritis)
- Household Goods Systems (movement of Federal Employee's possessions)
- Halton Hills Girls Softball Association (Ontario, Canada; youth athletic organization)
- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (book & movie)
- Habitat for Humanity House (various organizations)
- Halifax Habitat for Humanity (Daytona Beach, Florida)
- Hammond Harwood House (Annapolis, MD)
- Hand-Held Heat
- Hank's Helping Hand (Hank's Helping Hand)
- Hankyu Hanshin Holdings (Japan)
- Happy Hour Hero (song)
- Hardy Har Har (laughing)
- Hash House Harriers
- Haters Hate Harder
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy Radio Show, Live
Byline: Catherine Jones AS ALL devoted fans of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (and there are a lot of them) know well, the answer to life, the universe and everything is - 42.
A writer, comic radio dramatist, and environmental activist, Adams is best known for the classic The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, which found its start as a radio program and was later developed into a book, television, and comic book series, several stage adaptations, a record album, a computer game, and a feature film.
There is a touch of British absurdity--not quite Monty Python, but a bit of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, perhaps.
95 Hardcover PR6051 It has to be said that there was actually quite a bit less science in the Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy than in many other science fiction novels.
The Science of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Michael Hanlon Macmillan 175--5th Avenue, New York NY 10010 1403945772 $24.
THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY (PG) Arthur Dent (Martin Freeman from The Office) makes a startling discovery - planet Earth is about to be vaporised by the Vogons to make way for a hyperspace bypass.