Set to start generating desalinated water by the end of this month, the project is being undertaken by The Saline Water Desalination Research Institute in Jubail and Japan s Hitachi Zosen Corporation.
What does HZC stand for?
HZC stands for Hitachi Zosen Corporation (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HZC
- High-Zenith Antenna
- Hilfe Zur Arbeit (German: Right to Work)
- Hornby Zeller Associates (est. 1988; various locations)
- Hungarian Zeolite Association (est. 1992)
- Herpes Zoster Associated Encephalitis
- Hierarchical Z-Buffer
- Historischer Zueri Bus (German: Historical Zurich-Bus; association; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Het Ziekenhuis Consortium (Dutch: The Hospital Consortium)
- Het Zwarte Corps (Dutch: The Black Corps)
- Historic Zoning Commission (Tennessee)
- Houston Zen Center (Houston, TX)
- Hangzhou Center for Disease Control (aka Hangzhou Center for Disease Control; China)
- Hellyer Zinc Concentrate Project (Australia)
- High Zero Crossing Rate (audio)
- Hyperbaar Zuurstof Centrum Rijnmond (Dutch: Hyperbaric Oxygen Center Rijnmond; Zwijndrecht, The Netherlands)
- High Zero-Crossing Rate Ratio
- Hnutie Za Demokraciu (Slovak: Movement for Democracy)
- Hirshorn Zuckerman Design Group (Rockville, MD)
- Hnutie Za Demokraticke Slovensko (Slovak)
- Movement for A Democratic Slovakia-People's Party (Slovakia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Mar 12, 2013 - (JCN) - An agreement has been reached between Daiki Ataka Engineering, Sumitomo Electric Industries, and Hitachi Zosen Corporation to establish a technical research cooperative for joint development of an electrolysis type Ballast Water Management System.
ON Energy from Waste Eco Center EDF Ekokem Energos EZO Fisia Babcock Environment Fortum Greenlight Energy Solutions Hera DGI Hitachi Zosen Corporation Hitachi Zosen Inova International Electric Power Jindal ITF KARA/NOVEREN Keppel Corporation Keppel Integrated Engineering Keppel Seghers Linhai Weiming Environment Protection and Energy Co.
June 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Advanced Electron Beams (AEB), a leading provider of electron beam technology, today announced a strategic partnership with Hitachi Zosen Corporation to develop the first aseptic bottle filling system that uses AEB's e16ITB emitter for "in the bottle" sterilization of PET and HDPE bottles.
Hydrogenics Corporation recently announced it has signed an agreement with Japan's Hitachi Zosen Corporation (Hitz) to develop hydrogen fuel cell-based power products.
a subsidiary of Hitachi Zosen Corporation, for $45 million in cash following a competitive sale process.
MC will work with Hitachi Zosen Corporation (Hitz) to install seawater desalination plant facilities, while TTCL will be responsible for the remainder plant facilities such as seawater intake and boiler installations, etc.
The hybrid turbocharger, which was commercialized in cooperation with Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK Line), Universal Shipbuilding Corporation and Hitachi Zosen Corporation, will be installed and tested on a bulk carrier that is slated to go into service in 2011.