For a fuller treatment of this idea, see my "Unfree Labor: Imperialism, and Radical Republicanism in the Atlantic World, 1630-1661," Labor: Studies in Working-Class History of the Americas 1 (4) (Winter 2004), 47-68.
What does HOTA stand for?
HOTA stands for History of the Americas
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HOTA
We have 8 other meanings of HOTA in our Acronym Attic
- Hot Springs, AR, USA - Memorial Field (Airport Code)
- House of Thule (gaming; EverQuest)
- House Of Toast
- House of Tools
- House of Trust (song)
- HUP (Hirschman Uncertainty Principle) Optimal Transform
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Hypertension Optimal Treatment
- Heart of the Alliance (FanForce gaming group)
- Home Office Type Approval (Home Office certification process; UK)
- Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Human Organ Transplant Act (Singpore)
- Humberside Offshore Training Association (UK)
- Hotel Accommodation (travel/airline)
- Heritage of the Ancient Ones (Florida)
- Heads of Treasuries Accounting and Reporting Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Hands-On Throttle & Stick (flight simulation joysticks)
- Heart of the Beholder (film)
- Handing on Tradition by Electronic Dissemination (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He's immersed in domestic scandals, foreign policy and shifting paradigms for his course in History of the Americas.
Finally, Las Casas seeks to establish his own preeminence as an authority on the early history of the Americas.