The study, titled History of Physicists in Industry (HOPI), gathered data from bench physicists, managers and information specialists in industrial laboratories at 15 large high-technology companies: 3M, Agilent Technologies, Corning, Eastman Kodak, ExxonMobil, Ford, General Atomics, General Electric, Honeywell, IBM, Lockheed Martin, Lucent Technologies Bell Laboratories, Raytheon, Texas Instruments, and Xerox.
What does HOPI stand for?
HOPI stands for History of Physicists in Industry
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HOPI
We have 3 other meanings of HOPI in our Acronym Attic
- Holistic Options for Planet Earth Sustainability (design conference; Oregon)
- Homemaking, Organizing and Parenting Effectiveness Service (Family Service Association of San Antonio; San Antonio, TX)
- Huntington’s Outreach Project for Education (Stanford University)
- Home Office Police Force (UK)
- House Of Prayer For All Nations (churces/organizations; biblical reference to Isaiah 56:7)
- Highly Oriented Pyrolytic Graphite
- Handbook of Operating Instructions
- Harambee Ombudsman Project, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI)
- Heating Oil Purchasing Initiative (Regional Economic Community Action Program; New York state)
- Help Our People Improve
- History of Present Illness
- Home Ownership Preservation Initiative (Neighborhood Housing Services of Chicago)
- Horizontal Project for Integration
- Hybrid Optical and Packet Infrastructure
- Heating Oil Partners Income Fund (Canada)
- Helping Other People in Need (Philadelphia, PA; est. 2007)
- Hope and Optimism for Palestinians in the Next Generation (UK)
- History of Programming Languages (conference)
- Heating Oil Pollution Liability Trust (Pollution Liability Insurance Agency; Washington)
- Hybrid Open Proxy Monitor