Here, Muslim medical researchers may draw from the history of Islamic medicine as well as from the modern scientific and methodological critique of vivisection by Croce, Pietro, Vivisection or Science?
What does HIM stand for?
HIM stands for History of Islamic Medicine (exhibit)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIM
We have 100 other meanings of HIM in our Acronym Attic
- Health Insurance Manual
- Hearts In Mission
- Heated Injection Manifold (semiconductors)
- Heliocentric Information Map
- Her/His Imperial Majesty
- Hibernian Investment Manager
- High-Order Instantaneous Moment
- Highway Incident Management (various locations)
- His Infernal Majesty (band)
- Historical Images in Medicine (Duke University; North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study of the history of Islamic medicine presents some serious linguistic and methodological challenges.
This useful and nicely produced volume is the outcome of a work of love done by a medical doctor, born in Baghdad, who pursued over the years his interest in the history of Islamic medicine.