317 QE1 Lewis, chairman of the History of Geology Group (HOGG) and Knell (museum studies, University of Leicester) present an overview of the first two hundred years of the London Geological Society.
What does HoGG stand for?
HoGG stands for History of Geology Group (est. 1994; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hispanic Organization for Genealogy and Research (est. 1998; Texas)
- Housing Opportunities for Growth, Advancement and Revitalization Inc. (Haverstraw, NY)
- Heart of God Church (Singapore)
- Heartland Oil & Gas Corporation (Denver, CO)
- Heartland Oil and Gas Corp. (stock symbol)
- House of God Church
- Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn (gaming)
- Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn International
- Hover Out of Ground Effect
- Home Geographic Location
- Human Origins Genotyping Laboratory
- Hand of God Ministries Inc. (Florida and New York)
- House of God Ministry (India)
- Hang On, Getting More Pringles (chat)
- High Oil and Gas Potential Areas (conservation designation)
- Heart of Ohio Great Pyrenees Club
- Higher-Order Global States (analytical philosophy)
- Homing Optical Guidance System
- House of General Science
- Hunter Organic Growers Society (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 This volume resulted from the Geological Society's William Smith Millennium Meeting, convened on 28-29 June 2000 at Burlington House on behalf of the History of Geology Group.