Dorfman was a Distinguished Fellow of the History of Economics Society and was honored on the year following his death with a session at the annual meeting of the society.
What does HOES stand for?
HOES stands for History of Economics Society (est. 1974)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HOES
- Huisartsen Onder Een Dak (Dutch)
- Harmonic Oscillator with External Field Model
- Heart of England Hamster Club (UK)
- Hybrid Optoelectronic Integrated Circuit
- Helping Our Elderly Live Better (Washington, DC)
- Hourly Ontario Energy Price
- Home Ownership and Equity Protection Act of 1994
- Hampton Oaks Elementary School (Stafford, VA)
- Hawaii Ocean and Earth Sciences
- Head of Environmental Services (government office; UK)
- Heteronuclear Overhauser Enhancement Spectroscopy (NMR spectroscopy)
- Heart of England Training (vocational training; Rugby, Warwickshire, UK)
- Hall Of Fame
- Halo of Flies (band)
- Head of Finance (various organizations)
- Head Over Feet (Alanis Morissette song)
- Heart of Florida (various organizations)
- Heat Of Formation
- Heat of Fusion
- Heavy on Flag (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professional affiliations: Association for Evolutionary Economics, History of Economics Society, Western Social Science Association.
These two volumes contain a selection of the papers presented at the History of Economics Society meetings hosted by the University of Richmond, Richmond, Virginia in June 1989.