Roshdi Rashed is Professor of History and Philosophy of Science, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Paris, France; 8 allee du Val de Bievre, 92340 Bourg la Reine, Paris, France.
What does HPS stand for?
HPS stands for History and Philosophy of Science
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPS
We have 273 other meanings of HPS in our Acronym Attic
- High Pressure Side
- High Pressure Sodium
- High Pressure Steam
- High Priestess (neopaganism)
- High Priority Site (various locations)
- High Productivity Systems (ICASE)
- His-Purkinje System
- Historic Preservation Services (US NPS)
- Historic Preservation Society (various locations)
- Historic Price Service (UK)
- History, Philosophy and Sociology (various schools)
- History/Political Science (academics)
- Hits Per Second (Internet)
- Holland Public Schools
- Homelessness Partnering Strategy (Human Resources and Skills Development Canada)
- Honors Physical Science (various schools)
- Hot Penny Stocks (website)
- Hougang Primary School (Singapore)
- Household Panel Survey
- Howlong Public School (New South Wales, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Archimedes: New Studies in the History and Philosophy of Science and Technology, vol.
These chapters are an excellent introduction to recent trends in the history and philosophy of science for those who haven't attended to their neighboring sub-disciplines for a while.