What does HPMD stand for?
HPMD stands for History and Philosophy of Medicine (University of Kansas Medical Center)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPMD
We have 2 other meanings of HPMD in our Acronym Attic
- Horticultural Produce Marketing and Processing Corporation Ltd.
- Human Peritoneal Mesothelial Cell
- Human Plasma Membrane Calcium ATPase Isoform 1
- Human Plasma Membrane Calcium Pump Isoform 4
- Hampshire Police Motor Cycle Club (UK)
- Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose Phthalate
- High Performance Microcontroller Division (Microchip Technology, Inc.)
- High Potential Management Development (fire service; UK)
- High Power Microwave Device
- High-Performance Monolithic Disk Chromatography (molecular biology)
- Hewlett Packard Microwave Design System
- Health Policy, Management and Evaluation (University of Toronto)
- High-Pressure Melt Ejection
- Honors Program in Medical Education (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Hop Clock Phase Modulation Enable
- Hemingway Pfeiffer Museum and Educational Center (Arkansas State University)
- Human Participants and Materials Ethics Committee (UK)
- Human Placental Microvascular Endothelial Cell
- Human Pulmonary Microvascular Endothelial Cell