Coega Dairy s ownership includes 19 producer shareholder farms, of which six are community and black-owned and 225 farm employees of the shareholder farms are all historically disadvantaged individuals, as are Coega Dairy s factory employees.
What does HDI stand for?
HDI stands for Historically Disadvantaged Individual
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HDI
We have 113 other meanings of HDI in our Acronym Attic
- Hexamethylene Diisocyanate
- High Density Index
- High Density Interconnect (poly clad laminates)
- High Density Interconnection
- High Diesel Injection
- High-Definition Interface
- High-Distance Interleaver
- High-Dose Interferon (treatment)
- High-Pressure Direct Injection Diesel
- Historic Denver, Inc.
- Hochschuldidaktik Informatik
- Home Discovery Inspections (Orlando, FL)
- Homestead Design, Inc. (Essex, VT)
- HOOPS Device Interface (Vagi)
- Horizontal Deviation Indicator (airplane instrument)
- Household Disposable Income (finance)
- Human Development Index (UNDP yardstick of human welfare)
- Human Development Initiatives (Nigeria)
- Human Development Interface (index)
- Human Device Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
The direct and indirect shareholders and beneficiaries in Mvela Resources include numerous established broad-based black economic empowerment (BEE) investment companies, several trusts representing various historically disadvantaged individuals and companies, several community based trusts and local charities.
This initiative will significantly improve the lives of thousands of historically disadvantaged individuals (HDIs) as it creates sustainable economic development in South Africa's most impoverished townships.