In 2004, the California Historic Resources Commission granted the property historic landmark status, and shortly thereafter, the property was also listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
What does HRC stand for?
HRC stands for Historic Resources Commission (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRC
We have 310 other meanings of HRC in our Acronym Attic
- High Rate Channel
- High Resolution Camera
- High Resolution Converter
- High Rupture Capacity
- High-Rise Condominium (real estate)
- High-Risk-of-Capture (US DoD)
- Higher Relief Council (Lebanon)
- Highway Research Center (Auburn University)
- Hillary Rodham Clinton (democratic senator/presidential candidate; former first lady)
- Historic Racing Club (New Zealand)
- Historical Reference Collection (US NASA)
- History Resource Center (various locations)
- Hitachi Remote Copy (now Hitachi TrueCopy; Japan)
- Holocaust Resource Center (various locations)
- Holy Roman Church
- Home Rule Charter (various locations)
- Home Run Challenge (cancer)
- Home Run Contest (game)
- Home Run Contest (gaming)
- Homeschool Resource Center (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the state Historic Resources Commission ruled in November that the building did qualify for the list of historic resources, it is up to the owners to accept that designation.
It is such an important part of entertainment history that the State Historic Resources Commission has recommended its inclusion on the National Register.