I ve always loved that street, says Karen Anderson, the executive director of the Scott County Historic Preservation Society.
What does HPS stand for?
HPS stands for Historic Preservation Society (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPS
We have 273 other meanings of HPS in our Acronym Attic
- High Power Switching (Amrel)
- High Pressure Separator (oil refinery component)
- High Pressure Side
- High Pressure Sodium
- High Pressure Steam
- High Priestess (neopaganism)
- High Priority Site (various locations)
- High Productivity Systems (ICASE)
- His-Purkinje System
- Historic Preservation Services (US NPS)
- Historic Price Service (UK)
- History and Philosophy of Science
- History, Philosophy and Sociology (various schools)
- History/Political Science (academics)
- Hits Per Second (Internet)
- Holland Public Schools
- Homelessness Partnering Strategy (Human Resources and Skills Development Canada)
- Honors Physical Science (various schools)
- Hot Penny Stocks (website)
- Hougang Primary School (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Charleston peninsula combines three centuries of development density, limited land area, the oversight of America's oldest historic preservation society, and a regulatory environment that does not encourage additional hotel development.
The Historic Preservation Society, along with other community groups, has its own plan for the site (PDF).