4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The State Historic Preservation Review Board approved the nomination of six properties to the National Register of Historic Places at its January 25 meeting, including the Lake Michigan Beach House at Ludington State Park and the Iron Mountain Central Historic District.
What does HPRB stand for?
HPRB stands for Historic Preservation Review Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HPRB
We have 4 other meanings of HPRB in our Acronym Attic
- Hungarian Public Relations Association
- Hyde Park Residents Association (UK)
- Hydroelectric Power Resources Assessment
- Hydropower Resource Assessment
- Human Prenylated Rab Acceptor 1
- Health Professions Regulatory Advisory Council (Ontario, Canada)
- Hari Pengurangan Risiko Bencana (Indonesian: Disaster Risk Reduction Day)
- Health Professionals Registration Boards (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Health Promotion and Behavior (University of Georgia)
- Health Promotion Research Branch (US NIH)
- Human Participants Review Board (various schools)
- High-Performance Receptor Binding Chromatography
- Harbors, Parks and Recreation Commission
- Hawaii Performing Roller Club
- Hayward Patients Resource Center (Hayward, CA)
- Health Plan Report Card
- Health Policy Research Center (Milano Graduate School)
- Health Professions Recommendations Committee (Tufts University)
- Health Professions Resource Center (Texas)
- Health Promotion Research Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Without a compelling government interest, our members, not the Historic Preservation Review Board, are in the best position to determine that representation.
The home once owned by Alfred and Clara Sevareid is the best-maintained example of a Craftsman-styled bungalow in Velva, the State Historic Preservation Review Board said Friday in nominating the structure.
Each year, the State Historic Preservation Office and the State Historic Preservation Review Board identify worthy recipients to receive the Governor's Awards for Historic Preservation, which are presented in May during National Historic Preservation Month.
His work with the Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission's Historic Preservation Review Board has been invaluable in setting policy and evaluating historic resources throughout the commonwealth.
Historic Preservation Review Board, the endorsement of hundreds of Members of Congress, four approvals from the Commission of Fine Arts, and four approvals from the National Capital Planning Commission.