Biondo's vintage house is among 108 Eichler homes of Balboa Highlands likely to be declared a historic preservation overlay zone today.
What does HPOZ stand for?
HPOZ stands for Historic Preservation Overlay Zone
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- High Pressure Oxidizer Turbine (space shuttle; US NASA)
- High Pressure Oxidizer Turbopump (US NASA)
- High Pressure Oxidizer Turbopump (SSME)
- High Pressure Oxygen Turbopump
- Hunter Plant Operator Training School Ltd. (Cessnock, New South Wales, Australia)
- Houston Police Officers Union (Texas)
- Hewlett Packard Open View
- Honolulu Program of Waste Energy Recovery
- High Pressure Oxygen
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- C++ Header File Extension
- Hamiltonian Path Problem (graph theory)
- Handset Protection Plan
- Hawaiian Paradise Park
- Hazard Prevention Program (Canada)
- Hazardous Process Piping (Uniform Mechanical Code)
- Head Phones President (band)
- Health Privacy Project
- Health Professionals Program
- Health Promotion Practice (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Christ Faith Mission-Pisgah Home (Highland Park) Christ Faith Mission, $45,000 The Christ Faith Mission-Pisgah Home, located within the Highland Park Historic Preservation Overlay Zone, is a two-acre missionary complex consisting of 13 structures ranging from the 1890 barn-like Tabernacle to assorted single-family Queen Anne and Craftsman bungalows built between 1900 and 1920.
Lydia Mathers, a Van Nuys Neighborhood Council member, said a walking tour is perfect fit for a community that recently was designated a historic preservation overlay zone -- the first in the Valley.
Biondo has not only helped with the research of the new book ``Eichler: Modernism Rebuilds the American Dream,'' but is now spearheading an effort to turn the neighborhood's remaining 108 homes into a Historic Preservation Overlay Zone.