edu/umpress Northern Hospitality: Cooking by the Book in New England provides an anthology of nearly 400 historic New England recipes from the 18th to the early 20th century, and goes far beyond the usual perception of the region's fare as being boiled dinners and baked beans.
What does HNE stand for?
HNE stands for Historic New England (formerly Society for the Preservation of New England Antiquities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HNE
We have 24 other meanings of HNE in our Acronym Attic
- Hellenic National Defense General Staff (Greece)
- Hospitalite Notre Dame de Lourdes
- Hewitt National Design Museum
- Highly Nutrient-Dense Spread
- Hybrid Network Design System
- Harriman and Northeastern Railroad
- Heaven and Earth (Everquest Guild on the Saryrn Server)
- Heure Normale de l'Est (French: Eastern Standard Time)
- Huntleigh Nesbit Evans Ltd. (UK)
- Happily N'Ever After (movie)
- Hanford Nuclear Energy Center
- Hawaiki Nui Entertainment Company (Hawaii)
- Henkel and Neuman Ecological Consulting
- Heure Normale de l'Europe Centrale (Central European Time)
- highest no effect concentration
- Holy Nativity Episcopal Church
- Houston North Emmaus Community
- Human and Natural Environmental Concerns
Samples in periodicals archive:
Historic New England then purchased it and opened it as a museum two years later.
Dave Barger, the airline president and chief executive officer, said, 'The historic New England summer colony of Martha's Vineyard is a welcome addition to the JetBlue route network.
Upgrading older buildings to be more energy efficient is a challenge that Green Mountain College and other historic New England institutions are now facing.
An absorbing saga of horses, health spas, and ordinary people driving the life of an extraordinary city, Saratoga Sunset is an exceptionally detailed saga bringing a corner of historic New England to vivid life.
Bunting Historic New England 141 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA 02114 Tilbury House, Publishers (distributor) 132 Water Street, Gardiner, ME 04345 0884482871, $29.
Sally Zimmermand, a preservation specialist with Historic New England (formerly the Society for the Preservation of New England Antiquities) and Peter Camello of Foy Insurance will speak on caring for your historic property.
NEW ENGLAND IN FALL Archers Direct (0870 460 3648) offers journey through historic New England via Newport Breakers, Plymouth Rock, Boston, and whale-watching cruise for pounds 1,199, ex- Heathrow, Manchester Oct 3.