Often in Wales we can be quite introspective and in the Historic Hotels of Europe we have like-minded people who are promoting a similar type of hotels in their countries.
What does HHE stand for?
HHE stands for Historic Hotels of Europe (Austria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HHE
We have 35 other meanings of HHE in our Acronym Attic
- Hod Hasharon Democratic School (Hood Hasharon, Israel)
- Homelink Housing Development Scheme (Zimbabwe; mortgage program)
- Hottentots Holland Dramatic Society (est. 1947; Somerset West, Western Cape, South Africa)
- Heavy Handy Deadweight (shipping)
- Hand Held Equipment
- Hawthorn Hill Elementary (Missouri)
- Health Hazard Evaluation (NIOSH)
- Health Hazard Evaluation Program
- Hemiconvulsive Hemiplegic Epilepsy (neurology)
- Hippocrates Health Educator (Hippocrates Health Institute)
- Hitachi Home Electronics
- Holistic Health Educator
- Honduran Health Exchange
- Household Effects
- Household Expense
- Human Health and the Environment
- Hybrid Hall Effect (integrated circuit field effect)
- Hypotonic Hyporesponsive Episode
- Hitachi Home Electronics America, Inc. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Hartcliffe Health and Environment Action Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The First International Urban Heritage for Islamic Countries also featured Historic Hotels of Europe Secretary-General Barbara Avdis, who presented European examples of historic hotels.
Historic Hotels of America partners with Historic Hotels of Europe, a federation of 21 hotel associations in 21 countries, and with Historic Hotels of Mexico, an association of hotels and restaurants located in buildings of historical significance including haciendas, palaces, monasteries, convents, fortresses, country estates.