He has served on a number of public-private partnership boards including Atlanta's Beltline Tax Allocation District Advisory Committee (a $2B infrastructure project) and the Historic District Development Corporation.
What does HDDC stand for?
HDDC stands for Historic District Development Corporation (Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HDDC
We have 2 other meanings of HDDC in our Acronym Attic
- Hartsville Downtown Development Association (South Carolina)
- Heavy Duty Distribution Association (Bethesda, MD)
- Hexanediol Diacrylate
- Hierarchical Dynamic Distributed Array
- High Definition Digital Audio
- Horrex Davis Design Associates Ltd. (graphic design agency; UK)
- Hard Disk Drive Controller (software; hardware)
- Heavy Duty Distributor Council (Canada)
- High Definition Digital Cinema
- High-Dimensional Data Clustering (algorithm)
- Hitachi Device Development Center (Tokyo, Japan)
- Haryana Dairy Development Cooperative Federation (India)
- Hum Dil de Chuke Sanam (movie)
- Hereditary Dysphasic Disinhibition Dementia
- Hereditary Dysphasic Disinhibition Dementia 2
- Heavy Duty Diesel Engine
- Honorable Discharge, Dependency Arising Since Enlistment
- Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil
- Hialeah-Dade Development, Inc. (economic development; Florida)
- Hierarchical Distributed Dynamic Indexing (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce President Sam Williams and Mtamanika Youngblood, President of Atlanta's Historic District Development Corporation, co-hosted the event.
The Historic District Development Corporation (HDDC) is honored to be among the first to receive ACoRA funding," said HDDC President Joe Stewardson.
The project is managed by the Historic District Development Corporation and funded with a $75,000 grant from the Fannie Mae Foundation, which supports national and local nonprofit organizations working to provide decent and affordable housing and vital neighborhoods.
8 /PRNewswire/ -- NationsBank, the city of Atlanta and the Historic District Development Corporation (HDDC) today announced they will build 30 new single-family homes and rehabilitate 10 existing homes as part of a broad program to develop affordable housing in the Martin Luther King, Jr.