The continued use of the building is dependent on it being maintained in good order and that's what the church community has been doing with the help of funds from a variety of bodies including English Heritage, the Alan Evans Memorial Fund, the All Churches Foundation Trust, from Kirklees Conservation Department and from the Historic Churches Preservation Trust as well as individual donations from church members.
What does HCPT stand for?
HCPT stands for Historic Churches Preservation Trust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCPT
We have 6 other meanings of HCPT in our Acronym Attic
- Hard Copy Processing System (US Navy NUWC sonar display system)
- Hawaii Content and Performance Standards (Hawaii State Department of Education)
- Henrico County Public Schools (Virginia)
- Hillsborough County Public Schools (Florida)
- Howard County Public Schools (Maryland)
- Hybrid Cutoff Priority Scheme
- Health Care Providers Self-Insurance Trust (Greenbush, NY)
- Howard County Public School System (Maryland)
- Handicapped Children's Pilgrimage Trust (UK charity)
- High Consequence Pathogen or Toxin
- Humanitarian Community Partnership Team (Central African Republic)
- Hutchison Charoen Pokphand Telecom (Indonesia)
- Hillsborough County Public Transportation Authority (Florida)
- Health Care Provider Taxonomy Committee (Blue Cross Blue Shield Association)
- Hillsborough County Public Transportation Commission (Florida)
- Harbour Centre Port Terminal, Inc
- Hanford Chemical Processing Technology Plan
- Human Cytoplasmic Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase
- High Capacity Pick Up
- High Capacity Passenger Vessel
Samples in periodicals archive:
They enjoyed a drinks reception before lunch with the Prince and around 120 other guests from the Historic Churches Preservation Trust.
Mrs Hargreaves, 'Auntie Sheila', was nominated to attend the special Historic Churches Preservation Trust reception at Clarence House CAPTION(S): WORKING GIRL: Sheila in her laundry after meeting Prince Charles Pictures: COLIN LANE
Grants, including pounds 388,000 from the Heritage Lottery Fund and pounds 50,000 from the Historic Churches Preservation Trust, have brought the fund to about pounds 512,000.
Last year Mrs Wood helped to raise pounds 50,000, including money from the Historic Churches Preservation Trust, to restore the church's Welsh slate roof.
The work, which has been funded by the congregation and grants from English Heritage, the Historic Churches Preservation Trust and the West Midlands Co-operative Society, is expected to continue until June.
English Heritage is contributing pounds 66,300 to the cost of the roof, while Warwickshire Historic Churches Preservation Trust, Headley Trust, The Rank Foundation, The Wolston Foundation, Historic Churches Preservation Trust and the Diocese of Coventry will also offer help.
The Historic Churches Preservation Trust told us this week they were giving us a grant of pounds 30,000 so that means we have the money to go ahead with the first phase restoring the ceiling,' says the Rev Stuart Currie, vicar of St Stephen's.