Other nationally administered resources include the Historic American Building Survey (HABS), Historic American Engineering Record (HAER), and Historic American Landscapes Survey (HALS).
What does HEAR stand for?
HEAR stands for Historic American Engineering Record
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEAR
We have 27 other meanings of HEAR in our Acronym Attic
- Higher Education Alcohol Prevention Partnership
- Higher Education Asset Preservation and Replacement
- Health Education And Promotion System
- History of Early Analytic Philosophy Society (Bronx, NY)
- Health Effects of Air Pollution on Susceptible Subpopulations
- Hawaiian Ecosystems At Risk Project
- Health Enrollment Assessment Review
- Hearing Education and Awareness for Rockers
- High Eruric Acid Rapeseed
- Higher Education Access Route
- Home Education Associational Resources
- Hospital Emergency Administrative Radio (communication system)
- Hospital Emergency Ambulance Radio (Missouri ambulances & hospitals frequency; 155.34 MHz)
- Health Economics AIDS Research Division (USAID)
- Health Education and Resource Database
- Heat Exchange Automated Recirculating Mash System
- Healthcare and Education Access for Remote Residents by Telecommunications (Canada; University of Ottawa Heart Institute)
- Helicopter Acoustic Receiver System
- Hospital Emergency Amateur Radio Service (Pennsylvania)
- Hampton Emergency Amber Response Team (Hampton, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NPS maintains the National Register of Historic Places, sponsors designations of National Historic Landmarks, expands the Historic American Buildings Survey and the Historic American Engineering Record, and helps citizens directly through the Heritage Preservation Services program.
The drawings were produced as part of the Historic American Engineering Record project from historic photos and the sites themselves.