The event, a social media resource for Hispanic marketers and influencers, is a partnership of the Hispanic Public Relations Association, Hispanicize and the Public Relations Society of America.
What does HPRA stand for?
HPRA stands for Hispanic Public Relations Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPRA
We have 16 other meanings of HPRA in our Acronym Attic
- Human Progesterone Receptor Form B
- Hancock Park Residents Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Health Promotion Rates and Allowances
- Heat Pipe Radiator Assembly (US NASA shuttle)
- Hellenic Public Relations Association (Athens, Greece)
- High Plains Racing Association
- High Posterior Right Atrium
- High Precision Removable Arm (tooling machines)
- Highfield Park Residents' Association (Hertfordshire, UK)
- Highland Park and Recreation Association (Highlands, British Columbia, Canada)
- Historic Prattville Redevelopment Authority (Alabama)
- Hollywood Park Racing Association (California)
- Honeynet Project and Research Alliance
- Honolulu Police Relief Association
- Horizontal Property Regimes Ace
- Host Processing of Routing Agent
- Houston Property Rights Association (Houston, Texas)
- Human Performance Reliability Analysis
- Human Powered Race America
- Hungarian Public Relations Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Echeveste, a co-founder of the Hispanic Public Relations Association, says the promotion is a symbolic acknowledgment of the importance of the large and growing Hispanic market.
The event is a partnership of the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA), Hispanicize and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
Page Society * Corporate Communication Institute at Fairleigh Dickinson University * Council of Communication Management * Council of Public Relations Firms * Foundation of Women Executives in Public Relations * Hispanic Public Relations Association * Institute for Public Relations * International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) * International Public Relations Association * National Black Public Relations Society * National Investor Relations Institute * National School Public Relations Association (NSPRA) * Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) * Public Relations Society of America Foundation * PRSA Counselors Academy * Women Executives in Public Relations (WEPR)
She is a member of the International Association of Business Communicators and the Hispanic Public Relations Association.
th], as well as partnerships with the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), and Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA) to bring compelling content in shorter, more dynamic and interactive sessions.
Strategic partners include the Hispanic Public Relations Association, the Public Relations Society of America, Latin Heat Media, Getty Images Hispanic, PRODU, Hispanic Market Weekly and Latino Leaders.
5, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA), the leading organization of Hispanic public relations practitioners in the U.