Increasing Latino Lawyers in IP Law" WASHINGTON, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA) and Microsoft Corporation announced a bold new partnership at the HNBA Corporate Counsel Conference in Atlanta, Georgia.
What does HNBA stand for?
HNBA stands for Hispanic National Bar Association (since 1972; McLean, Virginia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HNBA
- Hannibal National Bank
- Happy Noodle Boy (comic)
- Hatton National Bank (Sri Lanka)
- Heat-not-Burn (tobacco products)
- Helmholtz Network for Bioinformatics
- Home Node B (wireless communications)
- Homes Not Bombs (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Hrvatska Narodna Banka (National Bank of Croatia)
- Hull Networks Box
- Home NodeB Gateway (wireless communications)
- Houston Northwest Bar Association (est. 1985; Texas)
- Hawkesbury Nepean Bass Anglers Association (South Windsor, NSW, Australia)
- 2-Hydroxy-5-Nitrobenzyl Bromide
- Hyoscine N-Butyl Bromide
- Healthy Nations Basketball Competition
- How Now Brown Cow
- Hispanic National Bar Foundation
- Hope Network Behavioral Health Services (Michigan)
- Helvetica Narrow BoldOblique (font)
- Hastings North Business Improvement Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, Ramirez held a news conference Tuesday of 10 national groups opposed to the amendment, including the Hispanic National Bar Association and the NAACP.
UM celebrates HNBA: The University of Miami School of Law recently held a paella dinner in honor of Ramona Romero, president of the Hispanic National Bar Association and members of the HNBA's Board of Trustees.
The Hispanic National Bar Association is an incorporated, not-for-profit, national membership organization that represents the interests of the more than 100,000 Hispanic attorneys, judges, law professors, legal assistants, and law students in the United States and its territories.
29, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Officials of the Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA) attended today's announcement by President Barack Obama in Las Vegas regarding comprehensive immigration reform and its importance as a policy priority for 2013.
Each year at the Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA) Annual Convention, individuals and organizations are honored for their contributions to the Hispanic legal community.
28, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA) commends the announcement by the Senate group of eight proposing a bipartisan framework for immigration reform.
University of La Verne College of Law students Briseida Luna and Jacob Ramirez shined during the quarter-final rounds in the Hispanic National Bar Association Moot Court Competition March 3-5 in Miami, Fla.