Freddie Mac will implement the program with the help of seven national Hispanic partner organizations: the Cuban American National Council (CNC), the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU), the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP), the National Council of La Raza (NCLR), the National Puerto Rican Coalition (NPRC) and the United States Hispanic Leadership Institute (USHLI).
What does HLI stand for?
HLI stands for Hispanic Leadership Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLI
We have 53 other meanings of HLI in our Acronym Attic
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Hidden-Line, Hidden-Surface Removal
- Houlihan, Lokey, Howard & Zukin, Inc. (investment banking services)
- Hayes Lemmerz International, Inc. (Delaware)
- Healthy Living Initiative (UK)
- Hekemian Laboratories Incorporated
- High Layer Information
- High Level Interface
- High-Low Impedance (microwave theory)
- Highland Light Infantry
- Host Language Interface
- Howard Leight Industries (various locations)
- Human Life International
- Hong Leong Islamic Bank (Malaysia)
- Hargovan Lakhmidas Institute of Commerce
- Home Loan Investment Company (Colorado)
- Housing Loans Insurance Corporation (Australia)
- Halawa-Luluku Interpretive Development (Hawaii)
- Holy Land Institute for the Deaf (Jordan)
- High Level Information Extraction (workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In partnership with League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), the United States Hispanic Leadership Institute (USHLI) and Voto Latino, "Vota por tu Futuro" is a multi-platform initiative, which encompasses on-air public service announcements, election-related content on news and public affairs programs at the network and local station level, and community outreach.
NHMA will also be recognizing leadership to improve Hispanic health policy and programs needed for the newly insured - Congressman Becerra, Congressman Ruiz, Congressional Hispanic Leadership Institute, Wellpoint, Julie Rodriguez of the White House, Gina Rodriguez of the US Dept of Health and Human Services, Dr.
The mission of the United States Hispanic Leadership Institute (USHLI) is to fulfill the promises and principles of democracy by promoting education, research, leadership development, and empowering Latinos and similarly disenfranchised groups by maximizing their civic awareness, engagement, and participation.
Marisa Rivera-Albert sponsored by National Hispanic Leadership Institute
Prior to joining NHCC, Hinojosa Mier gained national recognition for his role as the founding Executive Director of the Congressional Hispanic Leadership Institute (CHLI), as well as other nonprofit organizations.
He also serves on the board of directors of the Congressional Hispanic Leadership Institute at Barry University and the Gloria Estefan Foundation.
Juan Andrade , President of the United States Hispanic Leadership Institute.