The Hispanic Engineer National Achievement Awards Corporation (HENAAC) is honoring Mona Simpson, director of Supplier Management and Procurement for Boeing Phantom Works in Huntington Beach, Calif.
What does HENAAC stand for?
HENAAC stands for Hispanic Engineer National Achievement Awards Conference
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HENAAC in our Acronym Attic
- Home Education News (newsletter)
- Home Enteral Nutrition (Australia)
- Homebrew Enabler
- Hotel/Echo/November (Hostile Submarine Classes)
- Hawaii Emergency Nurses Association
- Hawaii Export Nursery Association (native plant enthusiasts)
- High-Energy Neutral Atom
- Higher Education and National Affairs (American Council on Education publication)
- Home Education Network of Arizona
- Hospitality Education and Networking Association (est. 1961; New Orleans, LA)
- Higher Education National Advisory Committee (UK)
- Higher Education Network Aboriginal Corporation (Australia)
- High-Energy Neutral Atom Imager
- Helical Noise Abatement Procedure (aviation)
- High Energy Neutrino Astrophysics Panel
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) Educational Needs Assessment Tool
- Home Educators of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Home eNodeB (wireless technology)
- Home eNodeB Gateway (wireless technology)
- Heterogeneous Network Computing Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baez Award, given by the Hispanic Engineer National Achievement Awards Corporation (HENAAC) and Technica magazine to honor Hispanic engineers and scientists with outstanding achievements.
19, 2002 Awards Honor the Nation's Most Successful Hispanic Engineers and Scientists The Dow Chemical Company announced today that the Hispanic Engineer National Achievement Awards Corporation (HENAAC) has awarded Jaime (Jim) Simon, Ph.