In 2002, the Hispanic Contractors Association of DFW recognized the safety program for its impact on improving safety standards and the ripple effect the program has created across North Texas.
What does HCADFW stand for?
HCADFW stands for Hispanic Contractors Association of DFW (Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Holy Cross Anglican Communion
- Holy Cross Adult Community Band (Saskatoon, SK, Canada)
- Health Care Access and Cost Commission (Maryland)
- Harris County Appraisal District (Texas)
- Health Care Administration Department (various locations)
- Health Care Administrator(s)
- Health Care Advance Directive
- Hereford College of Art and Design (UK)
- Hypoplastic Coronary Artery Disease
- Hillsborough County Anti-Drug Alliance (Tampa, FL)
- Health Care Alternative Dispute Resolution Office
- Heavy Commercial Average Daily Traffic
- Hawaiian Cultural Awareness Education
- High Content Analysis Europe (Cambridge Healthtec Institute; Needham, MA)
- Human Coronary Artery Endothelial
- Human Coronary Artery Endothelial Cells
- Hampshire Countryside Access Forum (UK)
- Hans Christian Andersen Forskerskolen (Danish: Hans Christian Andersen Graduate School)
- Health Care Access Fund (Minnesota)
- Hill Country Arts Foundation (Ingram, TX)