About the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility Founded in 1986, the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility (HACR) is one of the most influential advocacy organizations in the nation representing 16 national Hispanic organizations in the United States and Puerto Rico.
What does HACR stand for?
HACR stands for Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HACR
We have 11 other meanings of HACR in our Acronym Attic
- Housing Authority of the City of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Housing Authority of the City of Pueblo (Pueblo, CO)
- HTTP AICC CMI Protocol
- Hydrotherapy Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (UK)
- Houston Area Coalition for Police Accountability (Houston, TX)
- Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan Ltd.
- Hypermedia Assistant for Cancer Pain Management
- Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Helicopter Active Control Rotor
- High Accuracy Cryogenic Radiometer
- Home Affairs Committee Report (House of Commons; UK)
- Honor All Cards Rule (credit cards)
- Hidroarsenicismo Crónico Regional Endémico
- Hampshire Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders (criminal justice; UK)
- Hertfordshire Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders (UK)
- Hawaii AIDS Clinical Rearch Program (University of Hawaii)
- Housing and Community Research Unit (Australia)
- Have A Cool Summer (band)
- Have a Crazy Summer
- Hawaii Aviation Contract Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility released its first "HACR Corporate Index," which placed Tyson Foods Inc.
Anna Escobedo Cabral, president and CEO of the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility, agrees.
WASHINGTON -- Today the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility (HACR) released its final rankings and results of its groundbreaking HACR Corporate Index survey.
2010 Symposium Features Celebrated Panelists and Speakers WASHINGTON, March 23 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility (HACR), an advocacy organization leading the charge in promoting Hispanic inclusion in Corporate America, announces its 18th Annual Symposium: The Power of Hispanic Inclusion.
The national organizations joining this new effort include the USHCC, ASPIRA, the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility, Hispanic College Fund, National Hispanic Corporate Council, Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund, TELACU, New America Alliance and the National Association of Minority Automotive Dealers, National Council for La Raza and National Hispanic Caucus of State Legislators.
Orta, +1-202-536-9891, Cell: +1-202-835-9672, both of the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility Web site: http://www.
Previously, she was president and chief executive officer of the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility, a nonprofit coalition of the largest and most influential national Hispanic organizations in the United States.