Paul will be laid to rest alongside his beloved wife during a private ceremony at Massachusetts Veterans' Memorial Cemetery in Winchendon, MA.
What does HBW stand for?
HBW stands for His Beloved Wife (monument inscription)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HBW
We have 24 other meanings of HBW in our Acronym Attic
- Hepatitis B Virus Surface
- Huurders Belangenvereniging Vestia Zoetermeer (Netherlands tenants group)
- Half-Band Width
- Handbook of the Birds of the World
- Happy Bokeh Wednesday (Flickr slang)
- Hardcore Backyard Wrestling
- Hardness Brinell Tungsten Carbide Ball Indenter
- High-Bay Warehouse
- Hobowars (game)
- Home Buyers Warranty
- Horizontal Beam Width
- Hot Bridge Wire (resistance wire)
- Humboldt Bay Watershed Advisory Committee (Redwood Community Action Agency; California)
- Highland Business Women's Club (Inverness, Scotland, UK)
- Hollow Base Wadcutter (cast bullet type)
- Handball Bezirk Weser Ems (German handball club)
- Home-Based Women Entrepreneurs (metropolitan St. Louis, MO)
- Harefield Backyard Wrestling Federation (London, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alfred (Alfie), joined his beloved wife Anna on July 4th 2012, missed by his son Chris and all his friends.
CHILLINGTON Frederick Thomas Born 27th December 1923, passed away on 26th October 2009, to be with his beloved wife Ellen, leaving his sons Douglas and Ian, Granddaughers Cathryn and Jayne and Daughter-in-Law Barbara.
Under the pressure of trying to survive, he watches his beloved wife starve even while he continues to have affairs.
He leaves his beloved wife, Beulah, with children Sandy, Peggy, Wayne, Tom and Carol-Jean.
Byline: Mary Schubert Daily News Staff Writer John Crawford is haunted by the words of his friend and neighbor, Gerald Kahn, that life was not worth living without his beloved wife, Rose, at home with him.
He is survived by those he loved most: his beloved wife Betty; his son and daughter-in-law, Preston and Carrie Hawkins of Pasadena; his daughter and son-in-law, Janet and Elliot Ichinose of San Juan Capistrano; his sister and brother-in-law, Lucy and Richard Pouliot; grandchildren, Patrick (and wife Ting), Anne, Matthew, Michelle and Megan; nieces, nephews and many, many dear friends.
Reunited with his beloved wife Betty one year ago today.