Federal funds have been offered for the construction of a new health-care facility at Hiram Johnson High School and for the establishment of a mobile health clinic on the road to serve five other schools in Sacramento County.
What does HJHS stand for?
HJHS stands for Hiram Johnson High School (Sacramento, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HJHS
We have 5 other meanings of HJHS in our Acronym Attic
- Hamilton Junior High (Hamilton, TX)
- Healdsburg Junior High (Healdsburg, CA)
- Henry John Heinz
- Hey Jude Hitmakers (Beatles)
- Haemolymph Juvenile Hormone Binding Protein
- Heritage Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- Harvard Journal of Hispanic Policy (Cambridge, MA)
- Hayes Junior High School (Youngstown, OH)
- Hillsboro Junior High School (various locations)
- Hollis/Brookline Junior High School (Hollis, NH)
- Hamilton-Jacobi-Isaacs (partial differential equation)
- Health Justice Initiative (Youth in Focus; California)
- Heli/Jet International, Inc. (Orlando, FL)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (Atlanta, GA)
- Hungarian Journal of Industrial Chemistry
- Heidelberg Journal of International Law (Heidelberg, Germany)
- Houston Journal of International Law
- Horizon Japan International School (Japan)
- Hague Justice Journal (The Hague Justice Portal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He attended Hiram Johnson High School and acquired an associate of arts degree from California State University in Sacramento.
Escalante moved north to Sacramento, where he taught math, including one section of calculus, at Hiram Johnson High School.
She graduated from Hiram Johnson High School in Sacramento.