National Hip-Hop Team Vote Summit in Philadelphia Makes an Impact PHILADELPHIA -- Today, the Hip-Hop Research and Education Fund (HREF) released information garnered from the Pennsylvania State Board of Elections, which verified that the hip-hop generation will make a clear difference in the outcome of the Pennsylvania primary.
What does HREF stand for?
HREF stands for Hip-Hop Research and Education Fund (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HREF
We have 3 other meanings of HREF in our Acronym Attic
- Hudson River Environmental Conditions Observing System (monitoring station network)
- Human Research and Engineering Directorate
- Human Research and Engineering Division
- Human Rights Education Department (European Roma Rights Centre)
- Hampton Roads Economic Development Alliance (Virginia)
- Heavy Rare Earth Element(s)
- High-Resolution Electron Energy Loss
- High-Resolution Electron Energy-Loss Spectroscopy
- Hash Reference (programming languages)
- Health Research Endowment Fund (Ministry of Health; Singapore)
- Histamine Release Enhancing Factor (immunology)
- Horizontal Refresh (video)
- Hypertext Reference
- Hypo Real Estate Group (Munich, Germany)
- High Renin Essential Hypertension (endocrinology)
- Hypo Real Estate Holding
- Revista Española de Historia (Spanish: Spanish Journal of History)
- High Resolution Electron Ionization
- Human Relations Enrichment Instructor (La Leche League International; Schaumburg, IL)
- Human Rights Education Institute (Coeur d'Alene, ID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Summit is sponsored by The Hip-Hop Research and Education Fund (HREF), PowerPAC and the Hip-Hop Summit Action Network (HSAN).
About Hip-Hop Research and Education Fund Founded in 2001, the Hip-Hop Research and Education Fund (HREF) is one of the premier research and public education organizations, dedicated to raising public awareness about social, cultural, political and economic issues important to the hip-hop generation in America and throughout the world.