Researchers are starting to use quantitative CT to assess bone strength in hip structural analysis.
What does HSA stand for?
HSA stands for Hip Structural Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HSA
We have 391 other meanings of HSA in our Acronym Attic
- High Speed Access (CATV)
- High Speed Amphibian
- High Speed Auxiliary
- High System Availability (Cisco)
- High-Speed Analog
- Higher Studies Abroad
- Hilbert Spectral Analysis (Hilbert-Huang transform)
- Hills Start Assist (vehicle feature)
- Hinchingbrooke School Association
- Hindu Students Association
- Hispanic Student Association
- Historic Sites Association (Canada)
- History Students Association
- Hmong Student Association (various universities)
- Hoffman Sports Association
- Hokkaido Sociological Association (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Holcim South Africa (cement)
- Hollow-Stem Auger
- Holmes Safety Association
- Home and School Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Results from a post-hoc exploratory analysis of an ongoing, multicenter, Phase 2 study, showed that subjects treated with denosumab subcutaneously, 60 mg twice yearly for up to 24 months, experience an improvement not only in bone mineral density (BMD) but also in parameters of hip structural analysis (HSA), a technique that estimates geometric properties of bone strength.