A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between the Government of Rajasthan and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
What does HPCL stand for?
HPCL stands for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPCL
We have 14 other meanings of HPCL in our Acronym Attic
- Home, Personal Care and Industrial Ingredients
- H-Point Curve Isolation Method
- High Performance Computing and Informatics Office (US NIH; Bethesda, MD)
- High Performance Compiler for Java
- Hospice Palliative Care Japan
- High Performance Computing Laboratory (University of Rhode Island Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (India)
- Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd. (state-owned company)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd. (India)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (India)
- Latin-American School in High Performance Computing on Linux Clusters (National Center for Scientific Computing, University of the Andes; Venezuela)
- Homologous Penetrating Central Limbo-Keratoplasty
- High Performance Computational Mechanics
- High Proof Cosmic Milk (Acid Drinkers album)
- High-Performance Coded Mode
- High-Performance Computing Mobility
- Homogeneous Poisson Clustered Model
- Human Placenta Conditioned Medium
- Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management (software)
- High Performance Computing Management Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
ONGC continues as operator of the block with a 34 per cent participating interest in consortium with present partners GAIL (India) Ltd (10 per cent), Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd (10 per cent), Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (10 per cent) and Oil India Ltd (10 per cent).
PUBLIC sector oil companies Indian Oil Ltd, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd ( BPCL) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd ( HPCL) are headed for deep crisis as the revenue loss on diesel sales has soared to an unprecedented ` 19.
EIL) has won two contracts involving pipeline projects from Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
INDIAN GOVT TO APPROVE IOC, BPCL AND HPCL IPOS MUMBAI - State-owned companies Indian Oil Corporation , Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd are preparing to launch initial public offerings after receiving approval from the Indian government.
In 1996, Total and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
Exxonmobil Corporation - Flowserve Corporation - Global Heat Transfer - Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd - Honeywell International Inc.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd and Indian Oil Corporation, which dominate fuel retailing in India, said they would increase their petrol prices by rupees 3.