Other oil companies, including Bharat Petroleum and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, are expected to follow IOC's step as the three public sector companies charge more or less the same price.
What does HPCL stand for?
HPCL stands for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPCL
We have 14 other meanings of HPCL in our Acronym Attic
- Hunts Point Chamber of Industry and Commerce (New York)
- Home, Personal Care and Industrial Ingredients
- H-Point Curve Isolation Method
- High Performance Computing and Informatics Office (US NIH; Bethesda, MD)
- High Performance Compiler for Java
- Hospice Palliative Care Japan
- High Performance Computing Laboratory (University of Rhode Island Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (India)
- Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd. (state-owned company)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd. (India)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd
- Latin-American School in High Performance Computing on Linux Clusters (National Center for Scientific Computing, University of the Andes; Venezuela)
- Homologous Penetrating Central Limbo-Keratoplasty
- High Performance Computational Mechanics
- High Proof Cosmic Milk (Acid Drinkers album)
- High-Performance Coded Mode
- High-Performance Computing Mobility
- Homogeneous Poisson Clustered Model
- Human Placenta Conditioned Medium
- Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs), namely, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOC), Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) have stated that 90 percent of cylinders will be sold at subsidized rates annually resulting in only 10 percent of cylinders to be sold at market prices at the current cap level of nine.
Shri Reddy also said that during the period from 2009 to June, 2012, Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) namely, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOC), Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) have enrolled 15, 81,114 customers through their Rajiv Gandhi Gramin LPG Vitaran (RGGLV) distributorships, in the country.
announced today that it received a contract from Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) to provide project management consultancy services for a diesel hydrotreater (DHDT) project at HPCL's refining complex in Mumbai, India.
BP signed a letter of intent with state-run Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) in October to build the $3bn (pounds 1.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is a Government of India enterprise with the Navratna status which owns two coastal refineries in India at Mumbai and Vishakhapatnam in India.
Similarly, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited ( HPCL) also announced its highest ever net loss of ` 9,249 crore for the quarter.
Mumbai, Nov 8 (ANI): The Chairman-cum-Managing Director of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), Subir Roy Choudhary has ruled out rolling back the prices of petroleum products, saying there is no directive from the Central Government on this so far.