SOLIHULL MP Lorely Burt cleaned up Langley Hall Park with youngsters from the Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh Birmingham.
What does HSS stand for?
HSS stands for Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh (Hindu community organization; est. 1989)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSS
We have 295 other meanings of HSS in our Acronym Attic
- High Speed Sealift
- High Speed Solutions (various companies)
- High Speed Stability
- High Speed Steel
- High Speed Switch (Sonet)
- High-End Services Section (National Center for Atmospheric Research)
- High-Signal Select
- High-Speed Serial
- Higher Strength Steel
- Highly Sensitive System
- Historiae Societatis Socius (Fellow of the Historical Society)
- History of Science Society
- Hokkaido System Science Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Hollow Steel Section (steel)
- Hollow Structural Section (AISC)
- Holy Spirit School (various locations)
- Home Safety Supply
- Home Service Store
- Home Subscriber Server (3GPP)
- Home Subscriber Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
The walk was organised by city members of the Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh to raise money for an education charity and to mark the festival of the Hindu Sangathan Divas.
The Charity Commission is now investigating Sewa International, which is registered under the name Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh (HSS).
In the last few years, Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh (UK), a national Hindu charity, has taken this concept of Guru Poornima festival to schools with a view to creating a cordial and respectful relationship between teacher and student.
Each evening this week Jains from Birmingham and neighbouring areas have been gathering at the Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh hall in Court Road, Sparkhill.