The Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board, Mittal MP TRADECO and NVVN, Assam would return 70 MW, 71 MW and 40 MW of power respectively to Haryana under the return banking arrangements.
What does HPSEB stand for?
HPSEB stands for Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Historic Preservation Society of Durham (Durham, NC)
- Honda Progressive Steering Damper
- Hyde Park School of Dance (Chicago, IL)
- High-Performance Solutions for Desktop Connectivity (course)
- High Performance Software Defined Radio
- Health Promotion Schools of Excellence (Kentucky)
- High Performance Schools Exchange (Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships; various locations)
- Human Pooled Sweat Extract
- Human Prostate-Specific Ets
- Home Purchase or Sale Expenses Allowance (Australia)
- High Performance Scientific and Engineering Computing (Michael Breuer book)
- High Performance Size Exclusion Chromatography
- High Pressure Size Exclusion Chromatography (biotechnology)
- Hiperpool Sequential Steal Threshold
- Hospital Play Staff Education Trust (UK)
- Harold Parker State Forest (Andover, MA)
- Harrisburg Public School Foundation (Harrisburg, PA)
- High Plains Strike Force (gaming clan)
- High Purity Salt Free (purification)
- High-Pressure Shift Freezing (food storage)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In April 1971, Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board was created which is vigorously engaged in the execution of various projects to achieve the objective of rapid socio-economic development of Himachal Pradesh.