Four teams made up of eight finalists will be chosen to participate in the fitness challenge phase following the entry process, and will win an opportunity to participate in a special 7-day fitness program at the exclusive award-winning Hilton Head Health Institute in Hilton Head, South Carolina from March 11 - 18, where the finalists will learn health and fitness tips through informational classes and fitness programs.
What does HHHI stand for?
HHHI stands for Hilton Head Health Institute (spa; South Carolina)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HHHI
- Hertfordshire Heavy Horse Association (UK)
- Homemaker Home Health Aide (personal care assistant)
- Hyland Hills Hockey Association (Westminster, CO)
- Hamilton-Halton Home Builders' Association (Canada)
- Home Health and Hospice Care
- Half Hollow Hills Community Library (New York)
- Half Hollow Hills Central School District (Long Island, Ne York)
- Half Hollow Hills East (Dix Hills, NY)
- Heritage Harbour Health Group (Maryland; nonprofit healthcare organization)
- Highland Homes and Highland Gardens (US HUD; Wisconsin)
- Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs (University of Minnesota)
- Hygieia Home Health, Inc. (Artesia, CA)
- Healthy Habits Healthy Kids
- Helping Hands Healing Ministries, Inc. (Louisville, KY)
- Horse Heaven Hills Middle School (Kennewick, WA)
- Hudson Headwaters Health Network (New York)
- Hypotonia-Hypomentia-Hypogonadism Obesity
- Happening Happy Hippy Party (website)
- Happy Hour in the High Peaks (Adirondack Park, NY)
- Haunted Hollow Hunter Pace (horseback riding competition; Walnut Grove, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The increase is primarily attributable to Miraval, the Company's new Health and Leisure resort, which commenced operations in December 1995 and the March 1, 1996 acquisition of Hilton Head Health Institute, Inc.
The increase is primarily attributable to Miraval, which commenced operations in December 1995; the March 1, 1996, acquisition of Hilton Head Health Institute, Inc.