Travel Business Review-May 6, 2011--Hilton Grand Vacations Announces Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Anderson Ocean Club(C)2011] ENPublishing - http://www.
What does HGVC stand for?
HGVC stands for Hilton Grand Vacations Club
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HGVC
- Hokusei Gakuen University Junior College (Sapporo, Japan)
- Hyphal Growth Unit Length
- Hickory Grove United Methodist Church (Charlotte, NC)
- Head Gasket Volume (engine design)
- Heavy Goods Vehicle
- Hepatitis G Virus (infection)
- Highlands' Garden Village (Denver, CO)
- Human Genetic Variation (medical research)
- Hypersonic Glide Vehicle
- Heritage Grand Vacation Club (timeshare in Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur, Johore Bharu of Malaysia)
- Hilton Grand Vacations Company, LLC (Orlando, FL)
- Human Glomerular Visceral Epithelial Cells
- Hierarchical Generalized Voronoi Graph
- Human Germinal Vesicle Oocytes (genetics)
- Horizontal-Gaze Velocity Purkinje (Cell)
- Human Genome Variation Society (Carlton South VIC, Australia)
- Horizontal Ground Vibration Test (US NASA)
- Highway Gross Vehicle Weight
- Hanna Gabriel Wells (architectural firm; San Diego, CA)
- Harry Gregson-Williams (British composer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elara becomes the fourth Hilton Grand Vacations Club in Las Vegas, each offering a uniquely appealing environment and immediate access to the city's celebrated attractions.
HGV plans to transform the hotel into Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Waikiki Beach Walk([R]) - an upscale urban timeshare resort.
Hilton Grand Vacations Club has installed Steelhead appliances in offices in six locations to date: Orlando, Florida; New York; Las Vegas; the Big Island of Hawaii; Honolulu, and Tokyo.
The announcement marks the third Hilton timeshare project launch in recent months; following the start of construction of the 331-unit Grand Waikikian[TM] project in Honolulu, Hawaii (projected to open in December 2008), and the development of a 161-unit Hilton Grand Vacations Club project in New York City (projected to open in April 2009).
Construction of a 28-story Hilton Grand Vacations Club is projected to start in January, 2007.
More than 2,300 hotels are owned, managed or franchised in the USA with a portfolio of some of the best known and highly regarded hotel brands including Hilton, Conrad, Doubletree, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hampton Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations Club, Homewood Suites by Hilton and The Waldorf=Astoria Collection.
Enrolled members can Double Dip(R) to earn HHonors points and airline miles for the same stay, at nearly any rate, at more than 2,700 participating Hilton, Conrad, Coral by Hilton, Doubletree, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hampton Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations Club, The Waldorf=Astoria(TM) Collection(TM), Homewood Suites by Hilton and Scandic hotels around the world.