July 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The Florida Association of School Nurses (FASN) and Hillsborough County Health Department have joined the Voices of Meningitis campaign to urge parents to vaccinate preteens and teens in Tampa against meningococcal disease, a rare but serious bacterial infection that can cause meningitis and take the life of a child in just a single day.
What does HCHD stand for?
HCHD stands for Hillsborough County Health Department (Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCHD
We have 4 other meanings of HCHD in our Acronym Attic
- Halton Community Housing Corporation (formerly the Halton Non-Profit Housing Corporation (HNPHC)
- Hellenic College-Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology (Brookline, MA)
- Henry County Health Center (Iowa)
- High Carbon High Chromium
- Hilltown Community Health Centers, Inc. (Massachusetts)
- Hillsborough County Health Care Plan
- Health Care for Health Care Workers
- Harris County Hospital District
- Hennepin County Health Department (Minnesota)
- Hidalgo County Health Department (Edinburg, TX)
- Huron County Health Department (Michigan)
- Hartford Consortium for Higher Education (est. 1972; Hartford, CT)
- High Country Home Educators (Colorado Springs, CO)
- High-Capacity High-Explosive
- Hudson Center for Health Equity and Quality (Tarrytown, NY)
- High Calorie High Fat
- High-Carbohydrate, High-Fiber
- High-Cholesterol-High Fat (diet)
- Harris County Housing Finance Corporation (Texas)
- Henry County Historical Group (Alabama)