Kuwait-based Massaleh Media, a fully owned subsidiary of Massaleh Investments, has entered into an agreement with leading PR firm Hill and Knowlton to be the company's commercial sponsor in the country.
What does H&K stand for?
H&K stands for Hill and Knowlton (consulting group)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of H&K
- Harassing and Interdicting (US DoD)
- Harassment & Interdiction
- Highlands and Islands (UK)
- Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- Hospitals and Institutions
- Hayes and Jarvis (UK)
- Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC (Eden Prairie, MN law firm)
- Hyphenation and Justification
- Hanning and Kahl GmbH & Co (rail and transit solutions; Germany)
- Heckler and Koch
- Homing and Kill
- Hugs and Kisses
- Hoofcare & Lameness (magazine)
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Beekeepers' Association (UK; now Hampshire Beekeepers' Association)
- Highways & Local Programs
- Health and Life Sciences
- Harold and Maude (film)
- Heat & Material (gas process)
- Hematemesis & Melena (medicine)
- Hennes & Mauritz (clothing store)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He would routinely turu down clients if he felt they wanted "to shade the truth," explained George Worden, a Hill and Knowlton official.
Before joining Hill and Knowlton, Hartwig spent 12 years with General Motors Corporation, the last two of which were spent in Los Angeles where he was western corporate public relations manager from 1978 to 1980.
RiceX is a company with an amazing turn-around story and products that have the potential to make a major contribution in the global fight against hunger," said Chris Holben, Senior Managing Director for Hill and Knowlton and manager of the firm's Sacramento office.
a worldwide leader in public relations, announced today its expansion into Central America through the establishment of Hill and Knowlton Guatemala in Guatemala City.
19, 2002 Bowne Global Solutions (BGS), the world's leading provider of globalization/localization services, today announced the selection of Hill and Knowlton (H&K) for its strategic public relations initiatives in the U.
Among the Sommers & Associates' clients moving to Hill and Knowlton are Arthur Andersen's worldwide energy practice, Cambridge Energy Research Associates, Torch Energy Advisors and Unocal Global Trade.
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 3, 2001 A survey conducted by Hill and Knowlton through Harris Interactive found that a majority of Americans consider corporate citizenship - the impact a company has on society - when making investment and purchasing decisions.