1, 2010, around a homegrown concept, which we developed with Catholic Healthcare West [CHW] and Hill Physicians Medical Group.
What does HPMG stand for?
HPMG stands for Hill Physicians Medical Group (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPMG
We have 2 other meanings of HPMG in our Acronym Attic
- Honors Program in Medical Education (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Hop Clock Phase Modulation Enable
- Hemingway Pfeiffer Museum and Educational Center (Arkansas State University)
- Human Participants and Materials Ethics Committee (UK)
- Human Placental Microvascular Endothelial Cell
- Human Pulmonary Microvascular Endothelial Cell
- High-Power Microscopic Field
- Harry Potter Malaysia Fan Club
- Hampshire Property Management Group (est. 1995; Northampton, MA)
- High Protein Mega Gainer (mass-gaining exercise supplement; Dymatize)
- Huffington Post Media Group
- Hardware Platform Management Interface
- Harry Potter Mania Indonesia (fiction)
- Health Promotion Management, Inc. (Broomfield, CO)
- Hewlett Packard Model Interface
- High Performance Medical Imaging
- High Performance Molecular Imaging
- High Performing Managers Initiative (New York)
- High Power Polarization Maintaining Isolator
- High Pressure Mercury Injection (geology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joseph Heritage Medical Group the top-performer in Southern California and Hill Physicians Medical Group the best performer in Northern California.
and Hill Physicians Medical Group implemented a new Internet-based solution automating the submission, processing and tracking of healthcare insurance claims submitted by physicians.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Blue Shield of California, Hill Physicians Medical Group and Dignity Health announced today a three-year accountable care initiative to provide integrated, cost-efficient care to approximately 14,600 Blue Shield HMO members in San Joaquin County.
SCAN members will have access to San Ramon Regional through the health plan's newly expanded contract with Hill Physicians Medical Group (HPMG), which has increased the number of primary care physicians and specialists in the SCAN provider network.
June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hill Physicians Medical Group released its 2012 annual report and financial results today, reporting more than $11.
The accountable care arrangement is available to UC employees, non-Medicare retirees and covered family members who live or work in San Francisco, enroll in Health Net's full-network HMO or the Health Net Blue & Gold HMO for 2013, and have a Hill Physicians Medical Group doctor in San Francisco or northern San Mateo counties.
About Hill Physicians Medical Group Hill Physicians Medical Group is the largest independent physician association in Northern California and a nationally recognized leader in innovative health care.