My last Hill Livestock Compensatory Allowance was pounds 12,000," he said.
What does HLCA stand for?
HLCA stands for Hill Livestock Compensatory Allowance (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HLCA
We have 7 other meanings of HLCA in our Acronym Attic
- Host LAN Computer
- Host LAN Controller
- Household Life Cycle (marketing)
- Housing Leadership Council
- Housing Legal Clinic (Australia)
- Humanitarian Law Center (Kosovo)
- Huntsville Lakes Council (Canada)
- Haliburton Lake Cottagers' Association
- Heart Lake Conservation Area (Canada)
- Higgins Lake Civic Association (Higgins Lake, MI)
- Historic Landscape Character Area (UK)
- Home Lighting Control Alliance (Warrenton, VA)
- High Level Container Airdrop System
- Hong Leong Financial Group Berhad (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Hair Loss Control Clinic (Latham, NY)
- Half Life Compilation Controller
- Halifax Curling Club (Canada)
- Haller Lake Community Club (Seattle, Washington)
- Hamilton Lakes Commerce Center
- Hardened Launch Control Center (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His last Hill Livestock Compensatory Allowance was pounds 12,000.
The subsidy redistribution experience of the conversion of the old headage Hill Livestock Compensatory Allowances (HLCA) to a hectarage basis and Defra's own calculations about possible support redistribution under an area payment approach to the SFP have led to a number of concerns about the possible impact on livestock producers.
Rural Development Minister Michael German has said the National Assembly doesn't plan to make any changes to the scheme, which replaced the Hill Livestock Compensatory Allowances which are special payments for upland and hill farmers in what are termed ``Less Favoured Areas'' - a definition which covers 80pc of Wales.
The biggest slice of the pounds 150 million farm aid package over the next three years will come from maintaining last year's pounds 60 million increase in the Hill Livestock Compensatory Allowances (HLCA) for a further year.
Had Tir Mynydd gone, his farm -365-acre Cynfal, Bryncrug - stood to lose up to 20% of its overall budget' this on top of cuts suffered when Tir Mynydd replaced Hill Livestock Compensatory Allowances in 2001.
Welsh hill farmers last week expressed fears that delays would mean they would lose out on payments under the Tir Mynydd scheme, formerly known as Hill Livestock Compensatory Allowances.
Hill farmers' boost Payments of hill livestock compensatory allowances will soon be on their way to farmers in the less favoured areas, Agriculture Secretary Mr Nick Brown has said.