Sellers references summarized two reports on how chemical manufacturers and other businesses have been making security improvements to safeguard communities; the intent was to highlight best practices and to spotlight successes in mitigating vulnerabilities, and the sentence about Hill Brothers Chemical Company having "freed 500,000 nearby residents from the risk of an ammonia gas release" was not meant pejoratively.
What does HBCC stand for?
HBCC stands for Hill Brothers Chemical Company (est. 1923; Orange, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBCC
We have 43 other meanings of HBCC in our Acronym Attic
- Human Breast Carcinoma-Associated Antigen
- Hepatitis B Core Antibody
- Huntington Breast Cancer Action Coalition
- Hepatitis B Core Antigen
- Catecholborane (chemistry)
- Hobsons Bay City Band (est. 1996; formerly Wyndham Symphonic Band; Hoppers Crossing, Victoria, Australia)
- Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit (food)
- Huntington Beach Concert Band
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hale Barns Cricket Club (UK)
- Historically Black Collegiate Coalition
- Hobsons Bay City Council (Victoria, Australia)
- Home Based Child Care (in-home day care services)
- Home Brew Computer Club
- Hosted Bus Controller Chip (Ford networking specification)
- Human Breast Cancer Cell Lines
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce and Computer Science (Laurentian University; Sudbury, Ontario, Canada)
- Hexabromocyclododecane (brominated flame retardant; also seen as HBCDD)
- Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Dressing
- Health Benefits Conference and Expo
Samples in periodicals archive:
And by moving a facility out of downtown Los Angeles, Hill Brothers Chemical Company freed 500,000 nearby residents from the risk of an ammonia gas release.
Canada) Granulati Zandobbio Srl (Italy) Grecian Magnesite SA (Greece) Hill Brothers Chemical Company (USA) Intermet Corporation (USA) Iranian Steel Raw Materials Produc & Supply (Pirbakran) (Iran) Israel Chemicals Ltd.